Monday, May 24, 2010

Maddie and Drew

Oso Creek was so beautiful last week! I was so excited when Maddie and Drew's mom chose this spot to do their session. Not only was it gorgeous, but it gave me a great opportunity to practice what I had learned at our last MWAC meetup. Maddie and Drew were so much fun to photograph, I've never seen so much energy in a photo shoot. I think the two of them ran everywhere we went. They are so sweet together. I hope Mom and Dad got some good sleep out of them that night! This is a large post because there were so many images I loved.

A little love...
MaddieDrewKiss

Drew in the flowers.
IMG_1364-Edit_edited-1

Maddie chose this spot in front of the tiled wall. Beautiful colors!
Untitled-1

A little nature walk...
IMG_1303_edited-1

A beautiful little girl!
Untitled-3


Trying something a little different here...going for a summery vintage feel:).
IMG_1305-Edit_edited-1


Talking about Star Wars brings out some smiles for Drew!
Untitled-4

Getting silly...
IMG_1417-Edit_edited-1

Getting serious...
IMG_1431-Edit_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment