Wednesday, May 5, 2010

First Studio Session

Yesterday I had the opportunity to do my first studio session with my boys. It was so much fun, and so much easier to do than trying to photograph them at the park or beach. They actually stayed in one spot for a little while! I took some of the two of them together, then some with their favorite things. I hope to do this at least once a year so when we look back at the photos they can remember what toys they could not live without at that time :).

Some brotherly love.
IMG_0734_edited-2

IMG_0745-2_edited-1

G's favorite things: Dinosaurs and bugs!
IMG_0777_edited-2
IMG_0788-2_edited-1

C's favorites: Cars...
IMG_0796-3_edited-1
...and lollipops!
IMG_0932_edited-1

G was the more willing model, so here's a few more!
IMG_0867_edited-1
IMG_0950-Edit-2_edited-1

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!!! That last one of G is AMAZING!! So fun!! When are we going to do my "special" studio pics? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelly! He is a bit of a ham...he had an audience so that helped:). I'm up for your studio pics whenever you are!

    ReplyDelete