Saturday, March 27, 2010

A trip down memory lane...

My parents just moved in to a new house. They have been going through things that haven't been looked through in at least 13 years. They came across my doll house that I had when I was a little girl. The boys and I went down to visit as they were wrapping things up at the old house. The boys had so much fun playing with this house. G was very perplexed by the thought that I had played with it so many years ago. It was weird for me, I was amazed by how many of the little details I remembered about that house! G is still playing with it in our living room.

This house just screams the 70's.
IMG_9500

It makes me think of the Brady Bunch for some reason, it must be the decor!
IMG_9501

Grandma watching the boys play.

IMG_9504

No comments:

Post a Comment