Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oso Creek Trail

My Mom's/Photography group met up this weekend for a practice session at Oso Creek Trail in Mission Viejo. I can't believe I have lived in Orange County for almost 4 years and just discovered this spot! It is beautiful and has such a great variety of backgrounds for photography. The whole family came along this time and we actually got a portrait of the four of us together (that never happens!). I'll post it when the ladies send me a copy. Here are a few I took of G (C was feeling camera shy).

This photo is a good example of what different lighting can do - G's eyes are a light blue/green. They came out so brilliant blue in this image - I did a little sharpening in Lightroom, but that was it, I swear!
IMG_9579

IMG_9576

IMG_9626

IMG_9644

I love how all the boys hung out together...and the little ones followed close behind!
IMG_9637

No comments:

Post a Comment